Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, March 17, 2007 @ 9:15 AM
Today I went iceskating :D It was cool and fun.
Today i went toapayoh. It wasn't as cool nor as fun.
Today I got lost (like always) Once again,Joan scolded me for being a street idiot.
Adeline: damn lah joan im lost again!! gah!! Feel like a street idiot sia.. Joan: I TOLD YOU ALREADY!!HAHAHA
Okay people must be wondering why i get lost easily. It's not because im stupid.I'm just not so street smart.And yess.I dont look at where i go.I MEAN SINGAPORE IS SO SMALl.HOW LOST CAN YOU GET? :B -looksat leen and joan-
SOOOOOOO.
Today i ate KFC student meal in less than 10minutes/5minutes.(:O) Today i spent money at ____(:X) Today i lent money. (;D) Today i met charlotte and talked alot.(:B) Today weihao got aids/sars/chicken pox(:O) Today Kenny didnt join us (liar) Today I fell twice (D:) Today i met pearline and agatha (:D) Today i saw people sang.(:O)
TODAY I ROCKED :D
OHYES,Happy birthday chinnAn and Tehxi (im so sorry i couldnt hang out around with you two birthday brats :D)
|